Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Idyll


I'm very pleased to write that my book Idyll, published by Drawn & Quarterly, is currently on its way to the printers. This book is a sort of 'best of' collection from the past few years of my drawings and silkscreens, and is part of their Petit Livres series. I've been a fan of the Montreal based publishing house (as well as their bookstore) for a long time and I'm very proud of having this opportunity to put out an elegant little publication in their name. (I'm fairly certain it's going to be elegant: the title and my name are embossed on the cover for starters).
Idyll will be in stores in April. Books can be pre-ordered through various places: Amazon or Chapters/Indigo for example, (or buy directly from D & Q once it's been released).

http://drawnandquarterly.blogspot.com/2012/01/say-hello-to-amber-albrecht.html

No comments: