Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shop!




A few years ago I used to sell my artwork at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition. As a result, I have some of my own work in professional frames either hiding out or on display in various spots in my apartment. Since moving to a smaller apartment I've been trying to figure out a way to find new homes for these prints. After much internal hemming and hawing, I've decided to list them for sale on my website. You can see them here in the new shop section: amberalbrecht.com/shop



I've listed these with a nice low combined shipping and framing cost (if you're located in Canada or the US). The frames are really beautiful, with stained black wood, you can see the wood grain through the black (except for the ghost print, that one has a slightly different frame). The prints are floated and inset, in a shallow shadow box.


2 comments:

The Higher Common Sense said...

Hi Amber! I found your work through Design*Sponge and would love to check out your shop, but the link doesn't seem to work no matter where I try it from. Just thought you should know in case it's not just me. Will check back soon. Thanks!

Amber Albrecht said...

My website is down at the moment due to too much traffic. I just got some more traffic allowance so it should be up soon. Thanks for letting me know because I didn't realize!