Monday, April 23, 2012

Idyll Preview









IDYLL Trade Paperback
96 Pages, 7 x 8 x 0.07 in
Published by Drawn & Quarterly











































I recently received a copy of my book and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. The detail is excellent and all the lines are all there (always a concern). The pages have a really nice matteness to them. The embossing on the cover looks great. Copies will be in stores in mid May.

My launch is scheduled for May 18th at 7pm at the Drawn & Quarterly Bookstore, 211 Bernard West in Montreal. There will be wine and snacks and hopefully a nice window display.

Pre-order at Amazon and Chapters, and once it's in stock you'll be able to order straight from the Drawn & Quarterly website.


3 comments:

Annarack said...

WOW!!! Have got to get me this book I am a massive fan your illustrations. Congratulations, it looks stunning.

Amber Albrecht said...

aw thanks Annarack!

Sunny said...

your illustrations are so beautiful!

have to get a copy of that lovely book! keep up the amazing work!